The information below complies with the regulations provided by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and EU Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of personal data.
Camiceria Matuozzo - Viale Gramsci, 26 Napoli - 80122 Napoli P.IVA e C.F. IT04374231217 - email: email@example.com.
The personal data that Camiceria Matuozzo collects and processes includes name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, fiscal code or VAT number and any other optional information.
Camiceria Matuozzo collects and processes the personal data voluntarily provided by the user to carry out all activities relating to the sale of Products through the Site, and strictly related activities (by way of example, and not limited to: prevention of fraud, management of returned products, Product warranty, customer support, participation in initiatives offered on the Site, requests to Camiceria Matuozzo for information relating to the purchase of Products or sending Camiceria Matuozzo communications relating to these activities).
Camiceria Matuozzo will also process the user's personal data in order to enforce or defend a right in court, and for the fulfillment of obligations required by laws, regulations and EU legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5 of Regulation No. 679/2016, the collection of personal data of users by Camiceria Matuozzo will concern only adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data in order to carry out the activities of Product sale, as well as any other related activity.
Provision of data by the user is necessary for the performance of sales activities of Products through the website www.annamatuozzo.com and related activities. Furthermore, the provision of personal data by the user is compulsory in order to comply with legislative provisions; any failure to provide personal data by the user in the cases mentioned above will make it impossible for the user to receive the services, the Products requested and to receive the answers and information requested on the site www.annamatuozzo.com.
Provision of data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified above, is free and optional, in which case any failure to provide such data will have no consequence.
Cookies are data files used after the user registers with the Site, and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer. The Site employs cookies and other interactive technologies, such as tags, for specific purposes, i.e. to offer the user easier navigation of and access to the Site, as well as for internal security, for statistical analysis (e.g. Site traffic) and for system administration purposes. So-called session cookies are stored in a temporary memory, and are deleted when the user closes the browser.
The Data Controller performs the necessary processing in compliance with national privacy legislation, as well as in compliance with EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
The treatment is carried out mainly by electronic means; however, the personal data of users may also be processed manually, always with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Camiceria Matuozzo will process personal data in compliance with current security provisions, in order to minimize the risk of destruction and loss, also accidental, of data, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing, or processing not in compliance with the purposes of data collection, as well as unlawful or incorrect use of data.
The user's personal data will be accessible to Camiceria Matuozzo employees responsible for data processing, in relation to the purposes specified above.
The complete and updated list of the managers of data treatment, and of the subjects to whom the data are communicated, is available upon written request. The request must be sent to Camiceria Matuozzo.
The user's personal data may be communicated to professionals, collaborators, legal entities and third parties who provide any technical and organizational services that Camiceria Matuozzo may use for the processing purposes specified above. These subjects will treat the data as processors, responsible ie. in charge of the treatment, as appropriate, for the purposes specified above, and in full compliance with the regulations in force mentioned above; they are given only the information necessary to perform their functions. The user's personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Pursuant to Regulation no. 679/2016, data is processed for the time necessary to carry out the service requested by the user; the user may always request the interruption of the Processing or the removal of data. In particular, considering that the purposes described above involve different obligations (related, for example, to product warranty), it is specified that the personal data of users are stored for a period of time not exceeding 38 months.
At any time, pursuant to national legislation (art. 7 d.lgs. 196/2003) and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2106/679, the user may exercise the following rights:
1. to access personal data;
2. to obtain the correction or deletion of data, or the restriction of the processing of personal data;
3. to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the period of storage;
4. to oppose the processing of data;
5. to the portability of data;
6. to revoke consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
7. to lodge a complaint with the competent controlling authority.
The exercise of the user’s rights may be carried out by sending a request, per e-mail, to the dedicated address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes the basics about any personal data the online store may collect, store and share, as well as who may have access to that data. Depending on the enabled settings and on the additional plug-ins used, the specific information shared by the store will vary.
We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
As you visit our site, we will track:
• Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for instance, show you products you have recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as tax and shipping costs estimates
• Shipping address - we'll ask you to enter this so that we can, for example, estimate shipping costs before you place an order, and before shipping the order
• When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment information, and optional account information such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
• Sending you your account and order information
• Responding to your inquiries, including refund requests and complaints
• Processing payments and preventing fraud
• Setting up your account for our store
• Complying with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improving what’s on offer on our stores
• Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to fill in your checkout form for future orders.
We will generally retain the information we collect about you for as long as we need it, for the purposes for which we collect it and use it. We are not legally obligated to continue to retain it. For instance, we will retain order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also keep your comments or reviews, if you choose to leave any.